at a glance
Take control of your show. Plug in controllers from a wide range of supported partners, and then map controls to supported video switchers, media servers and audio mixers. With Central Control, one operator can take control of every aspect of a production – even remotely, whether on your local network or across the internet.
TRY CENTRAL CONTROL
Download the trial today and use Central Control with no limitations for 30 days, free of charge!
Plug and Play
Plug in your device and Central Control will immediately detect it. No need for restarts. Central Control also actively monitors the state of each connected to device. Device connection failures are quickly and unobtrusively dealt with.
Quick Control Mapping
Quick map allows you to map the controls of a controller to a device within minutes. Buttons, Faders, Knobs, Encoders, T-Bars. The lot. Each control can be mapped to any number of functions, for any number of devices.
Buy Once, Get Everything
Need to swap MIDI controllers half an hour before doors open? Fine. We won’t nickel and dime you for each device. Everything supported in Central Control is included in the cost of your license.
Sophisticated Control Layering
Every controller supports layering, allowing single controls to serve multiple purposes depending on the selected layer.
- Quick-mapping practically any MIDI controller to live production platforms
- Templates included for different controllers AND production devices/software
- Control MULTIPLE devices witha single control surface
- Enable automatic LED colour changes to reflect state/change
- Use across local LAN
- Connect to remote devices across the internet
- Enable local control surfaces for use with cloud-based video production, such as vMix on Amazon AWS
- Take control of any software that uses keyboard shortcuts with any supported control surface you have available (new surfaces are being added regularly to the list of supported devices)
- Add new control functionality to existing software that previously lacked this ability:
- Control TriCaster’s audio mixer using Behringer X-Touch – or any MIDI control surface
- Control TriCaster using a StreamDeck, with LiveKey previews
- Control vMix using broadcast grade control surfaces
- Instantly change source selection for multiple instances of NDI Studio Monitor
- PTZ control in TriCaster using Xbox 360 controller
Who Is This For?
Central Control enables a single operator to do the work of a much larger team by using one control surface to control the entire production. With just one APC Mini, for example, a single operator can take control of:
- vMix Social
- Talkback/IFB push-to-talk and other single-channel intercom scenarios
- Audio mixing – including full feedback with motorised faders
As live streaming becomes more commonplace and streamers try to do more by themselves, Central Control offers them the ability to do that without relying on a large crew for backup.