At A Glance
Show control and automation application supporting many devices including video mixers, graphics systems, lighting consoles, PTZ cameras, media servers and much more as well as support for 50+ controllers including MIDI, X-keys, Stream Deck . Central Control also includes intuitive built in production tools including a timeline based macro editor, teleprompter with NDI output, show rundown, SuperSource animator and much much more.
Try Central Control
Download the trial today and use Central Control with no limitations for 30 days, free of charge!
Buy Central Control
Buy Central Control today and take back control of your productions. Pricing starts at just $14.99 per month or $79.99 for a perpetual license!
Rapid Control Mapping
Rapid assingment allows rows of buttons to mapped in the blink of an eye. An entire control surface in minutes. Buttons, Faders, Knobs, Encoders, T-Bars. All of it.
Sophisticated Control Layering
Every controller supports layering, allowing single controls to serve multiple purposes depending on the selected layer.
Unparalleled Value for Money
Entry level intro version costs just $79 and is packed with support for 30+ controllers, video mixers, replay servers, lighting consoles, media servers and so much more.
CENTRAL CONTROL 3.1 NOW AVAILABLE!
Timeline Based Macros, Teleprompter Remote, Variables and more
- Quick-mapping practically any MIDI controller to live production devices.
- Control multiple devices with a single control surface
- Timeline based macro system makes complex sequences trivial.
- Triggers provide advanced conditional automation between devices
- Rundown Clock provides innovative show rundown system useable by volunteers and TV professionals alike.
- Teleprompter complete with automation and NDI Output
- Automatic feedback mapping
- Enable local control surfaces for use with cloud-based video production, such as vMix on Amazon AWS
- Control TriCaster’s audio mixer using Behringer X-Touch – or any MIDI control surface
- Control vMix using broadcast grade control surfaces