at a glance
Take control of your show. Plug in controllers from a wide range of supported partners, and then map controls to supported video switchers, lighting consoles, media servers and audio mixers. Central Control puts every element of your production at your finger tips.
TRY CENTRAL CONTROL
Download the trial today and use Central Control with no limitations for 30 days, free of charge!
Plug and Play
Plug in your device and Central Control will immediately detect it. No need for restarts. Device connection failures are quickly and unobtrusively dealt with.
Rapid Control Mapping
Rapid assingment allows rows of buttons to mapped in the blink of an eye. An entire control surface in minutes. Buttons, Faders, Knobs, Encoders, T-Bars. All of it.
Sophisticated Control Layering
Every controller supports layering, allowing single controls to serve multiple purposes depending on the selected layer.
Unparalleled Value for Money
Entry level intro version costs just $79 and is packed with support for 30+ controllers, video mixers, replay servers, lighting consoles, media servers and so much more.
CENTRAL CONTROL 3.1 NOW AVAILABLE!
Timeline Based Macros, Teleprompter Remote, Variables and more
- Quick-mapping practically any MIDI controller to live production platforms
- Control multiple devices with a single control surface
- Triggers provide advanced conditional automation between devices
- Rundown Clock provides innovative show rundown system useable by volunteers and TV professionals alike.
- Teleprompter complete with automation and NDI Output
- Enable automatic LED colour changes to reflect state/change
- Enable local control surfaces for use with cloud-based video production, such as vMix on Amazon AWS
- Control TriCaster’s audio mixer using Behringer X-Touch – or any MIDI control surface
- Control vMix using broadcast grade control surfaces